Oh My Word!!!This is the CUTEST picture! You guys are so adorable, what a lucky little boy!!! xoxoxo Can't wait to see you at Christmastime!! Love you!!
I still can't believe all that hair! When do I get to meet this little guy?! I'm dying here! You need to come to Boise!
I know....I cannot believe all that hair either! He has more hair than Chase already! What a cutie though!
I am glad to see you have a blog... Eliott is so cute! Aunt Jan was telling me how adorable he is and what cheeks he has!Hope all is well!
What a sweet little guy! Aren't boys fun :) It's so fun that you have a blog and I can check up on you guys.
I love your page. Your little guy is way to cute!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh My Word!!!This is the CUTEST picture! You guys are so adorable, what a lucky little boy!!! xoxoxo Can't wait to see you at Christmastime!! Love you!!
I still can't believe all that hair! When do I get to meet this little guy?! I'm dying here! You need to come to Boise!
I know....I cannot believe all that hair either! He has more hair than Chase already! What a cutie though!
I am glad to see you have a blog... Eliott is so cute! Aunt Jan was telling me how adorable he is and what cheeks he has!
Hope all is well!
What a sweet little guy! Aren't boys fun :) It's so fun that you have a blog and I can check up on you guys.
I love your page. Your little guy is way to cute!!
Post a Comment