So I looked at the pics last night but showed them to the boys this morning. Ty said,"MORE MORE" about 800 times. John kept saying, "Oh what a cute clown." when we were looking at the pics of Elliot with SC hat on. Thanks for posting. He is too cute.
6 comments:
Now that's one photogenic baby! Love the new pictures! Thanks for posting.
..In that last picture I can see some Tyler in him! :)
Hes too cute!!hes getting so big!!
So I looked at the pics last night but showed them to the boys this morning. Ty said,"MORE MORE" about 800 times. John kept saying, "Oh what a cute clown." when we were looking at the pics of Elliot with SC hat on. Thanks for posting. He is too cute.
The side view is def. all you Lori.
Such cute pics! I see so much of you in him Lori. Photo shoots with the babies are the best!
Post a Comment