Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bathtime With Aunt April

I love bathtime!  My favorite part is letting my
feet run under the water.  Last weekend Aunt
April kept me for the day so that Mommy and 
Daddy could go to the temple and to a Collin 
Raye concert with Aunt Itsy and Elaina. I fell 
asleep during bathtime.  Luckily, Aunt April 
caught it on camera.  

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Now that is one chunky delicious baby! Enjoy the chunkiness...it doesn't last near long enough. They start thinning out too fast! :(

walkinourshoes said...

Very cute! Love the chubs.
Love, Koe

Julie Porter said...

I can't believe how big my little Elliott is getting!! I can't get enough of those thighs!! Miss you guys!!

Cameron Family said...

He is just the cutest little chubby guy ever!

The Morgan Family! said...

Thats so funny!!Hes getting so big!!Hes such a cutie!

Jeff & Melissa said...

too cute for words!!