Thursday, December 3, 2009

Elliott's one year check-up

On Tuesday I went to the doctor. It was not fun!
The doctor took FOREVER! Mom was bored so
she started taking pictures of me. Dad thought he
would try to take a nap. No way... not with me
running around!
I had to have 5 SHOTS! Mommy said that it was
a really sad cry that she had never heard before.
I weighed 29 lbs. 9 oz. so I am in the 96th percentile.
I am 33 1/2 inches tall so I am in the 97th percentile
for height. Last but not least....48.3 cm for my head!
That is 80th percentile so my head looks big but it is
just hair. Mommy needs to cut it badly!!

1 comment:

Cameron Family said...

He is so cute and growing so fast! So sad that I have not gotten to see this little guy in person yet!