Tuesday, November 8, 2011

North Florida Fair



I love going to the fair!  I wanted to go on all the rides.  I hope I grow before next year because I wanted to ride all of the big boy rides but I wasn't tall enough.





Elijah loved the horses.  He like the real ones even more at the circus show.


Elliott's first rollercoaster ride...all by myself.  I even saw some kids put their hands up in the air when you go down the dips and I tried to do it too.  I got a little nervous and would try and then quickly put my hands right back on the bar.


I loved this one the best!  I would walk to the top by myself and finally after 10 times Mommy said we had to go. It was one big set of stairs to the top.

Mommy didn't want me to go on this one.  She was worried I was going to throw up but I didn't....I loved it! 


No comments: