Friday, February 3, 2012

Spending the day with Aunt Joanne and Uncle Alan

We got to spend the day with Aunt Joanne(Nana's sister) and Uncle Alan.  We did the tourist thing!  We went to Overlook Mountain and there was a donkey with a hat there.  We got to ride it and pet it. 


We also went to some pirate tourist sites.  This one was another lookout of the island and I got to take a bunch of pictures with pirates.


While we were waiting there was a chicken in the road and Elijah just kept chasing it and saying...bak, bak!

We went to Blackbeard's Castle.  Here is a statue of Blackbeard.

Baby and Aunt Kristi time!

We climbed up to the top of one of the lookouts.  I pretended to be a pirate and find a ship in the water.

Aunt Joanne was nice enough to hold my hand on the way down!



Here I am telling everyone where we are on the map!




No comments: