Saturday, September 22, 2012

My First Soccer Practice/ Game


Today was a big day!  It was my first day of soccer.

When I first got there I found out my coach goes to our church...he is in Aunt April and Uncle Joe's ward.

I even got to play on the field next to Thiago.

I liked my ball so much that I did all of my stretches holding it.

Dad came and helped me when I started getting hot.

After practice, we got to play a game against another team.  I started off strong but after a couple of minutes....I sat down on the field with another boy.  It was way too hot for me.

Yes...that is me sitting on the field.

Aunt Itsy, Lainy, Nolan, Aunt April and Uncle Joe all came to see me play ball.

We got snacks after it was all done.  I even shared them with everyone.


Aunt April took me aside at the end and did a photo shoot.  Mommy thinks I am one handsome soccer player.































3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love it! Elliott is so cute. Wish we could have come too. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Same here!! Abby and I wish we could be there to cheer for him!! Love you!!

Dianne a.k.a. NeeNee said...

Elliott, I think you might be the most handsome soccer player I've seen all week! I love all your pictures--I can't wait to see you play! We sure do love our cute soccer player!