Friday, June 7, 2013

A Trip to Nana's House

We got to go to Nana's house.  She made us a fun bed and we got to watch cartoons on it. Nana spent most of her time holding Baby Libby.


We also got to go play at the playground.  There is a water play area as well...it was so much fun!



I played in it the whole time.





Mom...Does Elijah have something in his teeth? Say cheese!


It took Elijah a little longer to decide the water was ok.  He didn't want to leave it.




Nana wanted to imitate an upset Libby.

After the playground we headed to Ed's for some ice cream...it is the best!  We then stopped by the farm on the way home that had the camel. Elijah calls it his camel.


We then went by and saw Papa's tombstone at the cemetary.  I saw so many weeds in the cemetary that  I wanted to stay and pick weeds all day.  On the way out I made sure and told Papa bye....it got Mommy a little emotional....she thinks I am such a good kid.  


No comments: