Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas morning

I got some many cool things for Christmas.  The two most important things
that I asked Santa for were Ninja Turtle drum set and the Octonauts house.   I got both!

Elijah wanted anything Batman.
He specifically asked for a Batman sword and he got it!

Libby loved all of her toys. 

Elijah is wearing his new pjs he got last night from Mom
and Dad...Batman... and playing with a Batman too!

I got Ninja Turtle pjs and bed head.



I was so excited about a new light saber.
All of my friends in the neighborhood play Star Wars
and I only had one light saber.

Elijah with his Batman sword.

Me with my Octonaut playset.

Our stockings (or socks as Elijah calls it)
were full of oranges, nuts, chocolate and money!



Libby loved her toys but this was one of her favorites.
She learned how to put the money in the slot. 

Nee Nee and Pops got Elijah a new Batman
costume with muscles...he was so happy!


Halfway through the day Elijah changed his pants and he
kept falling down.  No one noticed at first but after about
5 times falling we realized he had both legs in one hole.  Oh Elijah!

We even made a Happy Birthday cake for Jesus!

Libby favorite gift of all was the doll Nee Nee and Pops sent her.
She picked it up right away and was giving it hugs and kisses.

No comments: