Daddy wasn't here for Mother's Day last week
so we celebrated this weekend. Daddy loves
Mommy so much and did wonderful things for
her. He got her flowers -- that always makes
Mommy smile. He gave her a candy bar poster,
cooked her a breakfast feast, and took care of me
for the day. For breakfast Mommy had biscuits
and gravy, homemade hashbrowns, an omelette,
sausage, and white donuts. He also did really well
at taking care of me. He only got Mommy's help
when I had a blowout and it was a two person job!
It was so thoughtful of Daddy and he made Mommy
feel so special for Mother's Day! It was a much needed
break for Mommy since Daddy has been gone for a month.
4 comments:
AAAWWWEEE . . . . soo cute! I love your blog, and love hearing about what you guys are up to! I am glad that Stevie spoiled you . . .you deserve it!!! Love you guys!~
Good job Steve!! Way to be a great husband and father!!
Oh my goodness...and here I thought my Mother's Day was special...I am so envious...what a treat...and the awesome food...gosh, Steve, will you come to my house and do breakfast? I have to admit that the girls did a fabulous job with my lunch--which I enjoyed tremendously--and enjoyed for lunch several days later in the week--but, really, all you did--everyone now has something to live up to!! Tell Don he needs to get to work (never mind--he'll start talking about the house)...
You guys are so cute! I am so glad steve spoiled you lori!! After having him gone for a month, I am sure it was heaven. Happy Mother's Day! Love you!!
Post a Comment