Friday, May 15, 2009

My first time swimming

Pops took me swimming for the first time!  I 
love the water and yelled the whole time. Pops
was on tour with the band and choir and some
of the kids thought he had just found some
random child to play with.  Pops was taking me 
swimming so Mommy and Daddy could have some
alone time before Daddy left for a month.  Mommy 
and Daddy are so grateful for all the help from
Nee Nee and Pops!

2 comments:

walkinourshoes said...

Hi Lori,

Your little guy is so darn cute. He is very chunky. I love chubby babies. Kylee was a skinny mini. He is precious. I love the blogs, so we can show off our cuties.

Love, Koe

Together We Can said...

He is a doll. I love how kids love to swim. It is sad that they enjoy it so much but then their cute little bodies turn purple faster than they are ready to be done. :) Hey I left another comment on the post below.
Think about it, it is a grand idea. :)