Monday, July 13, 2009

July 4th Celebration

For July 4th, we rode with Daddy
in his work van and went to Panama
City. He had a job there so when he
was done we went over to the beach
and watched fireworks.
When we got to the beach it was 8
which was 9 our time. The show started at
9 so we had an hour on the beach to waste.
People around us were setting off fireworks
in the sand. I couldn't decide if I liked it
or not. This one I was enjoying.
There were so other fireworks that were really
loud and I didn't enjoy!
About 5 minutes into the actual fireworks show
I got on Mommy's lap and I was out! I slept
through the entire show!
Aunt April and Joe met us at the beach so we
could be with family on July 4th. Thanks to
Nana for the chairs and sheets!

No comments: