Monday, July 13, 2009

Mommy's Little Elliott is NO Longer Little

I am no longer a little baby. I am now
learning how to use a spoon and I even
like getting it out of the jar. I want to
do it all by myself.
I also wore a tie yesterday to church!
Thanks to Aunt Kristi for all the
hand-me-downs. They help me
look like a real stud!
Over the last couple of weeks
I have been doing such amazing
things. I took my first steps
alone on July 4th. Daddy
taught me "on" and "off" with
one of my toys and "in" and
"out." The kitty cats taught me
this last trick.... they taught me
how to climb out the cat door.
My favorite pasttime is seeing
what things I can put out the
cat door... including daddy's
flip flops.

3 comments:

Julie Porter said...

I love the tie! How do you keep him inside with that kitty door? Good luck with that one!!

Shelley said...

Adorable! I love seeing him grow! I can't believe we still haven't met him :( Thanks for keeping us updated....makes us feel apart of things. :)

walkinourshoes said...

He is getting big. I love handsome, tie picture. He is a cutie.