Ok I think you need to make a trip to UT. I need to meet your little guy! Let;s just plan a girls weekend...with the kids. :)
Happy Birthday Ellie! We miss you and can't wait to see you again!! Love you guys!
So cute!! I bet he is just so much fun. I agree with Jen.... girl cousins weekend!!
I love his toosh picture! Get that one on here! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok I think you need to make a trip to UT. I need to meet your little guy! Let;s just plan a girls weekend...with the kids. :)
Happy Birthday Ellie! We miss you and can't wait to see you again!! Love you guys!
So cute!! I bet he is just so much fun. I agree with Jen.... girl cousins weekend!!
I love his toosh picture! Get that one on here! :)
Post a Comment