Monday, October 19, 2009

Trip to West Virginia

This is the first time I got to eat a ice cream
cone! Cousin Gideon was helping me eat it!
Here are my cousins from West Virginia. The
baby, Amos, is missing, but everyone else is
enjoying their ice cream. Aunt Bekah is in the
background... I love her so much!
I tried to take a picture with
Grandma, but I was too busy with
my ice cream cone. I am so glad
I got to see her.
Breakfast at the Gruel's house
was entertaining. There was
never a morning that I didn't have
someone playing games with me
or feeding me breakfast. I love
my cousins!
This is what happens at the end of EVERY meal!
I love to run my dirty fingers through my hair
when I am finished. People think I have gel in
my hair...nope... just food!

3 comments:

walkinourshoes said...

Hi Lori,

He is so dang cute. Thanks for the update.

Love, Koe

Jim Hammer said...

We miss Elliott!! Thanks so much for coming to see us, come back anytime:)

Day Family said...

He comes by that honestly. You know we are always trying to save a little snack for later wherever we can, hair included.