Mommy and Daddy will be celebrating their
2nd year anniversary tomorrow! Daddy had
to give Mommy her present early. Daddy gave
Mommy paper made into puzzle pieces. By the
end of the day she had them all and this is what
it turned out to be....That's right! Daddy got
Mommy tickets to the So You Think You Can
Dance Tour Concert last night at the civic center.
She got to take Aunt April and Mommy was so
happy that she started crying before the first dance
even started and didn't stop until the show was over!
Mommy is so glad she has Daddy.... and me, of course!
2 comments:
Omigosh! Jealous! Props to Steve for such a creative cute way to tell you! :)
That is the BEST present ever!! I went a couple weeks ago to the SYTYCD show in Richmond and I pretty much cried through the whole thing too! Glad I wasn't the only one!
Post a Comment