Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day Three... Zoo Atlanta

The zoo was tons of fun.  It was really hot but we just made sure to have a drink with us at all times. 

Elijah loved the bird cage where they would fly all around us.




I decided to be a baby bird sleeping in its nest....shhh..don't wake me!

Mommy's favorite baby birds

We even got to see a gorilla with her baby on her back.

My favorite part of the entire zoo was the panda bears.  We stayed there for about an hour and got really upset when Mom and Dad made us leave.  The bears were playing and eating...I wish I could have been behind the glass playing with them.

We got to go on a train ride.

We loved it!

We also got to go on a carousel. 


The zoo was really fun.  Mom and Dad are glad they brought us to all these fun places.

No comments: