![]() |
| My birthday this year was Curious George. I am obsessed with him and love to watch him on T.V. |
![]() |
| We had lots of yummy food and we also had lots of people. Aunt Caroline and family came to this party. It was so fun to have tons of kids there. |
![]() |
| Nothing as good as a corn dog and chips. So yummy! |
![]() |
| My cake was so cool! |
![]() |
| I blew out all the candles in one blow. |
![]() |
| The cake was so delicious. |
![]() |
| I think Elijah liked it the best! |
![]() |
| We played fun games like "hot banana." |
![]() |
| I got tons of fun gifts including an apron from Aunt April and Uncle Joe that had my name on it. |
| We also played find the bananas that had a prize. |
















No comments:
Post a Comment