Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day "SuperDAD" Weekend

We went to Nee Nee and Pops house for Father's Day weekend.  April and Joe, Brad and Shell, and the rest of us got to hang out for the weekend.  The theme for Father's Day this weekend is SuperDAD!  We had all of the different superhero decoration there.  I picked out the Spiderman napkins and all of the plates and cups that the kids used. 


Mommy got pictures of the men with us kids and got them framed.


I am so lucky to have such a cool dad!

Noah, Dad and I had matching outfits!

Elijah says Uncle Brad's name all the time.  He loves his uncles lots and lots!

Enjoying some Mexican food!


I gave Dad his cards but I couldn't let him open them... I had to help.


Yippee!!! Dad got an X-box for Father's Day! 

Uncle Brad is reading his present from Noah. 

Pops got a cool gift!  He got a gift card poster....it required some creativity!  Thanks, Aunt Kristi!

Pops you are the best!

No comments: