Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

This year we went across from Tom Brown Park to watch the fireworks.  Mom went ahead and put us in pjs since she knew we would fall asleep on the ride home.  I brought my headphones along so that it wouldn't be too loud.  Luckily...when the fireworks started we were far enough away that I didn't need them.  I wore them for about 30 minutes before the fireworks started to make sure they fit well. 

We had to wait a long time for the fireworks.  Thank goodness Mom and Dad brought along some fun and entertainment.  We had pops to throw at the sidewalk.  That took up a good 30 minutes.  Good thing Mom and Dad bought 40 boxes so that we could have fun every day after this too!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lori, your boys are growing up so fast and are handsome! Miss you guys! Hope you are having a wonderful summer! :-)