| Mommy asked Daddy to give us a bath upstairs at Aunt Kat and Uncle Kevin's room with some bubbles. This is what Mommy found...Daddy said that he only put a little bit of bubbles in and when the jets came on this is what happened. We loved it! Mommy didn't care for the mess she had to clean up! |
1 comment:
Lori, I am so glad you put more pictures on--I look at these things all the time--and I have to say, I probably look at them a little too much--but they are all so cute. I'm so glad you do this--it's so fun for me to read all the comments and see how cute they are just doing the little things they always do--my all time favorite for Elijah, though, has to be the timeout shot! And tell Elliott that he needs to take more photos--the picture he took was so good--I meant to tell him that the last time I saw him and forgot!! Love and big kisses!!
Post a Comment