![]() |
| I had a great time at t-ball. I was a normal 4 year old....lots of staring and not a lot of participating. I was willing to hit the ball but didn't want to run. |
![]() |
| Luckily, Nee Nee, Pops, Aunt April and Uncle Joe showed up. Pops took a turn helping me. |
| James, Savannah, and Jacob came to watch too...Elijah liked the company. |
| Nee Nee's turn to motivate me to play. |
| Nikki even made baseball cookies for the last game. |
| Mommy asked them to hold the cookies up so she could take a picture and they literal held it up. |
| Everybody came to the last game....I felt very loved. |
| Pops got some quality time with Libby again. |
| It wouldn't be a game with Aunt April unless there were popsicles involved. |
![]() |
| I waited patiently for my t-ball medal. |
| I showed it to everyone. |
| Mommy says that she has the cutest t-ball player ever! |










No comments:
Post a Comment