![]() |
| After the Day with Thomas I realized that I am not scared of getting my face painted so the first thing I had to get done was that. I wanted Spider-man, of course. |
| I was half Spiderman...half Elliott! |
| Elijah, of course, wanted the train ride. |
| We also got balloon swords but I broke mine within the first five minutes. Balloon swords don't do well on grass. |
| We got to see Santa and Mrs. Claus. They were in the middle of all of the arts and crafts booths. Santa figured I was into Spiderman so he asked if I was going to get a web shooter. |
![]() |
| This is Elijah staring at Santa. Mommy asked him if he wanted to go see Santa and he just stared and nodded no. |
| We always get the yummy homemade lollipops at this festival. |
| Uncle Joe was the best. He stood in line for about 45 minutes to get us some of the yummy Bradley sausage dogs. Mommy doesn't really like sausage dogs but these are amazing! |
| While we waited for sausage dogs Aunt April did a photo shoot. |
| Then Mommy had to go to the bathroom and came back with this....who doesn't want fried food at a festival! It was so good! |
![]() |
| We even got to go to the petting zoo. |
| This our third firetruck in the last month and it never gets old. We love being in firetrucks. |
| They had a free carriage ride at the lake. The only thing was that we had to stand in line for about 45 minutes to go on it. It was worth it...I got to help steer the horses. |
| We are so glad that Aunt April and Uncle Joe could come along. Daddy had to work and Mommy didn't know if she could do the festival being pregnant with two boys. |
| Elijah's favorite part was not the horses but the wheels! He just kept staring and saying..."big wheels." |







No comments:
Post a Comment