Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mule Day 2012

We went to Mule Day for the first time.  We only had about an hour but we tried to get in as much as possible.  This festival was so big.  We each got to do one activity.  Elijah chose choo-choos ...of course. 


I chose rock wall climbing. 


It was really hard but Dad helped me. 


Got at least halfway up...I am so strong.

Dad got us swords!  Mommy isn't sure if this is a good idea...wood hurts a little more than the plastic swords we have.

We even got to see chickens up close.  I wanted to feed them but only workers could do that.

We will definitely be going back next year!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally want to come up and do this next year!

walkinourshoes said...

Wow, you did do a lot. Your boys are cute. Thanks for sharing.

NeeNee said...

Too funny and cute! Elliott, I didn't realize you were such a good rock climber! And, Elijah, you sure know how to drive that choo-choo! I want to go to Mule Day!! And I definitely want to go to the sausage festival!!