Thursday, November 1, 2012

North Florida Fair 2012

Having a blast at the fair!  We got the unlimited rides pass and went on everything we could.  The only problem was Elijah didn't understand that he had to get off of a ride to go on another one.  He had a meltdown at every ride...2 year olds!

I made the tea cups go so fast!

This was one of Elijah's favorite rides!


I went down the slide at least 8 times.  It was so fun!

That's right...7 month pregnant Mommy went down with baby.  We had a race!


Elijah loved the dinosaur ride...he thought the dinosaurs behind him were going to get him.




We watched the circus...this boy was twirling fire!

I even got to milk a cow and it had water coming out of it.  It was pretty cool.

We bought some carrots to feed the animals....some of the animals were too full.

Others were ready for food!







Daddy rode with Elijah so that we cold do bumper cars... it took me a little time get the idea of turning the wheel and pushing the pedal.


Baby got to ride the big white horse and then the went upstairs and rode again with Elliott. 


1 comment:

NeeNee said...

Wow! Your fair looks way cooler than anything I've ever been to - a two-story carousel!! What!?!?! I want to go on one of those!