Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Santa came brought us tons of fun things.   

Jasper also decided to take a snack from Santa's plate...that naughty, little Jasper. 



Elijah was so excited about his trains.

I love playing dress-up...Super Mario it is!

I got a homemade ice cream maker.  We made ice cream and it tasted horrible!


Elijah loved the candy in the stocking and wouldn't stop eating it.  

Back to his love....trains!

Time for a costume change...now I am a Power Ranger!

Power Ranger fighting with Pops.

Besides the trains he got....Elijah loved the train books and had Aunt April read them to him over and over again.



Dad read me a book from Aunt Kat about Christmas.  It was really good!

I loved the castle that Nee Nee and Pops got me.  

Pops was trying to convince Elijah that it was fun to wear the Thomas towel. 

Elijah's favorite saying right now is " A Big ______."  Everything is "a too big" so the cookie jar got changed from  cookies to "A Big Cookies" for Elijah.  He took the candy off the top and left the cookie for the adults.  


How Elijah likes to spend his time after a long day of opening presents.

I loved the spy kit as well and when everyone else was slowing down I was spying on them. 

The best part of the day...Amen for iPhones!

No comments: