![]() |
| First, we opened our Christmas pajamas. I got Christmas monster pjs and Elijah got pajamas that said he had been good all year. |
![]() |
| Then, we opened our ornaments. I got an Alvin and the Chipmunk ornament and Elijah got a firetruck ornament. Elijah didn't get the idea that it was just an ornament and played with it on Pops' back. |
![]() |
| We then opened our book about Jesus and read it as a family. Elijah spent almost the entire book shushing everyone. He didn't get that when Mommy said shh that he was supposed to be quiet. |
![]() |
| We each got to open one gift. I opened the robot that is run by the iPad. |
![]() |
| Elijah opened Thomas with a remote control. He did not like that Thomas could go by himself and cried "No ...Thomas....go!" It was traumatizing and he only wanted Thomas to go if he made it go. |
![]() |
| And last but not least, cookies for Santa. I even added a hershey kiss in the middle for extra decoration. |










No comments:
Post a Comment