Saturday, December 15, 2012

Family Pictures

While we were visiting Nana we decided to do family pictures for the year. It was not the easiest thing....Mom was so glad that out of a ton of pictures that we could find one where no one was sticking out there tongue or picking their nose.   Thank goodness Aunt April was so patient with us. 

Mom thinks I am so cute when I smile like this.  

Elijah got put into time-out for hitting his brother.  This is his...."Elijah time-out" look. 

Mommy says that he is the sweetest thing too!  He is really cuddly and loving. 

Daddy went on top of the choo-choo and we weren't sure how to get up there.  


Elijah pretended to fall down and this is the picture Aunt April got.  It looks like something in a catalog.  

The sun was in our eyes so I leaned up against the wall to cover my eyes.  Elijah wanted to be like me!  

No comments: