Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Day Out with Thomas

We went to Cordele, GA for A Day Out With Thomas with Nee Nee and Aunt April while all of the dads went to Atlanta for a ball game. 

Aunt April helped me pick out a train tattoo that he liked.  They had all of the different trains from Thomas and Friends. 
I picked Toby the train.

I then got my face painted.  This is a big deal...this is the first one I have ever gotten.  I am an overly cautious child and wasn't too sure about face painting.  I even changed my mind standing in line but Aunt April and Mommy talked me back into it.

I wanted a rainbow and was excited that I was such a big boy.

Elijah wanted to spend all of his time at the train tables.  He loved playing with James and Diesel.

I loved the sand table.  I played there most of the time.



I even got to pick a duck and get a prize.

I chose dracula teeth.

They had Lego tables and I played there for a little bit but got side tracked by the tent next door.  They were singing and dancing. 


We got to see Sir Topham Hat. 

Elijah didn't like the idea and made Mommy hold him. 

We are so excited that we get to ride on Thomas. 

Elijah couldn't stop pointing at the "Daddy choo-choo."


Thanks Nee Nee for taking us on such a fun train ride.


Looking at the other train tracks as we drove by was so much fun!

1 comment:

NeeNee said...

Little boys, I sure had fun on our day out with Thomas - I'm glad you both love Thomas so much - it was fun to see you having such a good time! And I think Mommy and Aunt April had fun, too! Thanks for coming up to Tifton and going all the way to Cordele with me so I could go!