![]() |
| Mom attempted to take some pictures of us on the front porch. This is as good as it gets. I got to wear my mask to go trick or treating. I was so excited. |
| Group picture before we took off for our adventure of trick or treating. |
![]() |
| Mommy drove the car behind everyone. |
| There were some really scary houses with ghosts...ooooohhhh! |
| Only Elijah would spend time at the candy buckets trying to find the "purple candy." He was so happy she had a purple lollipop for him at one of the houses. |
![]() |
| I knew to go for the candy....Elijah went for the ghosts! |
| Iliana helped along the way and carried Elijah for us. |
![]() |
| There were lots of cool houses and we got lots of candy. |





2 comments:
Seriously...gotta love the child who digs for a purple candy! Ahhhhh - a free thinker - or, as you say, maybe just a 2-year-old!!
Love these pics Lori!! I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment