| We went to the Havana Pumpkin Festival. It was fun but a little hot. |
| I love posing in the pumpkin and scarecrow props. |
| They had lots of games to play...I was really good at throwing the ball in the buckets. |
| Elijah was really good too. He would get as close as possible and it would go in every time. |
| We got to go on a bouncy house. It was a pirate boat with a slide. |
| Elijah was so happy to see a firetruck and to actually get to go in it. He loves firetrucks..... almost as much as trains. |
| I tried out the oxygen mask and then Elijah had to have a turn too. |
![]() |
| The train ride was so fun. |
| I had a horn and Elijah had a bell on his train. Mommy loves how his little finger looks when he rings the bell....so cute! |
| We got balloons at one of the Romney booths. Elijah didn't like it on his wrist so Mommy took it off and told him that if he lets go of it it would go bye-bye. |

1 comment:
Oh my poor baby! However, I love the fact that he always calls things by color - not just his balloon went bye-bye - his white balloon went bye-bye! Too cute for words!
Post a Comment