| My talk was on how the blessings of the priesthood are available to all. I showed pictures and talked about all the different ways people can have blessings from the priesthood...blessings, sacrament, baptism, confirmation, and temple marriage. I did so good...I wasn't shy at all and said every word of my talk. Mommy, Daddy, Nee Nee, Pops, Aunt April, Aunt Itsy, and Uncle Danny were there to listen to me and they were so proud of me. |
|
|
|
2 comments:
Elliott, I was so proud of you and what a great job you did on your part in the Primary program - and your talk was amazing! You spoke so well - all the Primary children were listening and could hear everything you said. We love you and are so proud of you!!
Elliott, I was so proud of you and what a great job you did on your part in the Primary program - and your talk was amazing! You spoke so well - all the Primary children were listening and could hear everything you said. We love you and are so proud of you!!
Post a Comment